Apricot Kernel is good for all skin types. It is very rich and nourishing - particularly in vitamin A.
- Botanical Name: Prunus armeniaca
- Aromatic Aroma: Has very little aroma characteristic of most carrier oils.
- Consistency: Typical and Characteristic of Carrier Oils.
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- Color: Pale yellow to golden yellow
- Common Uses: Is a very popular oil and is suitable for personal use, aromatherapists and massage therapists.
- Shelf Life: Apricot Oil is slow to go rancid; users can expect a shelf life of 6 Months to 1 Year with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended.
- Absorption: Absorbs easily into the skin.
- Cautions: None Known.
There are no additional images for this product.