Avocado contains Vitamins A, B1, B2, D, E, and Beta carotene. It is classified as a monosaturated oil and is best suited for dry skin conditions in topical applications.
- Botanical Name: Persea americana
- Aromatic Aroma: Has very little aroma characteristic of most carrier oils.
- Consistency: Typical and Characteristic of Carrier Oils.
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- Color: Pale yellow to golden yellow
- Common Uses: Small amounts of Avocado Oil is typically added to other carrier oils in order to enrich protein and vitamin content. It is used predominantly by manufacturers (particularly great in soaps, lotions and creams) and massage therapists.
- Shelf Life: Avocado Carrier Oil is slow to go rancid; users can expect a shelf life of 6 Months to 1 Year with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended.
- Absorption: Will leave a sticky, waxy feel if applied topically to large areas of skin.
- Cautions: None Known.
There are no additional images for this product.