A wild flower which grows in China and Japan. This natural plant oil contains anti-oxidants that help to revitalize and rejuvenate the hair and skin.
- Botanical Name: Camellia sinesis
- Aromatic Aroma: Has a rich texture and a strong distinct aroma
- Consistency: Typical and Characteristic of Carrier Oils.
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- Color: Yellow to golden yellow
- Common Uses: Protects the skin from free radical damage, refines mature skin and nourishes the complexion. It is easily absorbed by the skin, leaving it silky smooth without the greasy feeling, making it one of the best kept secrets in the cosmetic and hair care industry. For centuries its been used as a traditional hair conditioner and also as a treatment to strengthen brittle nails.
- Shelf Life: Shelf life of 6 months to 1 year with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended.
- Absorption: Camellia Seed Carrier Oil is readily absorbed into the skin leaving a smooth finish.
- Cautions: None Known.
There are no additional images for this product.