Evening Primrose contains high levels of GLA essential fatty acids and is good for dry and mature skin. It also soothes inflammation and can be used in dandruff applications. Small amounts are often added to other carrier oils for fortification.
- Botanical Name: Oenothera biennis
- Aromatic Aroma: Evening Primrose oil is aromaless.
- Consistency: Typical and Characteristic of Carrier Oils.
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- Color: Pale yellow to golden yellow
- Common Uses: Can be used for soap making and bath and body manufacturing applications. It is used in dilution with other carrier oils suitable for massage. It is also reputed to nourish the skin and hair; reduce signs of eczema and fights the effects of aging.
- Shelf Life: Shelf life of 6 months to 1 year with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended.
- Absorption: Will leave a very oily feeling on skin.
- Cautions: None Known.
There are no additional images for this product.