Rosehip is extremely high in essential fatty acids and is known to help treat dry, irritated, weathered skin. It is also suitable for treating burns, scars and stretch marks. There are some concerns that it can aggravate acne conditions.
- Botanical Name: Rosa rubiginosa
- Aromatic Aroma: Typical and Characteristic of Carrier Oils.
- Consistency: Typical and Characteristic of Carrier Oils.
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- Color: Pale yellow to deep golden
- Common Uses: Is becoming popular with massage therapists for it's skin healing properties, though it is typically in dilution (10% recommended). It is also suitable for cosmetics and manufacturing.
- Shelf Life: Shelf life of 6 months to 1 year with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended.
- Absorption: Considered a â€œdrying oilâ€ which means that it is quickly absorbed by the skin and does not leave an oily feel.
- Contains: In high concentrations, Rosehip Oil may aggravate acne.
There are no additional images for this product.