Grapeseed is cold pressed and refined to produce a light yellow green colored oil that is popular in cosmetic manufacturing.
- Botanical Name: Vitis vinifera
- Aromatic Aroma: Grapeseed oil is aromaless.
- Consistency: One of the lightest Carrier Oils available.
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- Color: Light green to yellow green
- Common Uses: Is heavily used in skincare formulations for creams and lotions and in aromatherapy. It is the preferred carrier oils for many massage therapists because of its light, satin like finish. It also has some astringent qualities and is good for oily, acne prone skin.
- Shelf Life: Shelf life of 1 year with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended.
- Absorption: Absorbs easily into the skin.
- Cautions: None Known
There are no additional images for this product.