Jojoba is a favorite carrier oil. It closely resembles the sebum of the skin, and is rich in vitamin E. This promotes a glowing complexion. It is also important to note that Jojoba may go cloudy in cool temperatures. It will return to its clear state with warming.
- Botanical Name: Simmondsia chinensis
- Aromatic Aroma: Has very little scent characteristic of most carrier oils.
- Consistency: Typical and Characteristic of Carrier Oils.
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- Color: Colorless
- Common Uses: Can be added to other carrier oils in order to extend shelf lives and has become a common oil in the aromatherapy industries because of it's excellent skin care properties. Massage therapists may use small amounts in their carrier oil blends, but as it will clog pores, its application is limited
- Shelf Life: Has an indefinite shelf life for all intents and purposes. It may go cloudy in cool conditions but will return to its natural state once warmed.
- Absorption: Creates a barrier but will leave a satiny finish.
- Cautions: None Known
There are no additional images for this product.