Hazelnut is well known for its astringent qualities. It is deeply penetrating and stimulating to the circulatory system. It helps to tone and tighten the skin, and is applicable for all skin types.
- Botanical Name: Corylus avellana
- Aromatic Aroma: Has very little aroma characteristic of most carrier oils.
- Consistency: Typical and Characteristic of Carrier Oils.
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- Color: Pale yellow to golden yellow
- Common Uses: Leaves a non-greasy feeling perfect for massage therapy and aromatherapy. It is also an oil of choice with cosmetic manufacturers.
- Shelf Life: Shelf life of 1 year with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended.
- Absorption: Absorbs quickly, and leaves a non-greasy feeling.
- Cautions: None Known.
There are no additional images for this product.