Sesame is rich in vitamins E and B, and in minerals such as calcium, magnesium and phosphorus. It is an excellent emollient, and if used in dilution with other carrier oils, is a popular massage and aromatherapy carrier oil. It will not stain sheets.
- Botanical Name: Sesamum indicum
- Aromatic Aroma: Sesame Carrier Oil has a very distinct seed aroma. It has the potential of overpowering other aromas.
- Consistency: Slightly thicker than typical Carrier Oils.
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- Color: Golden yellow to brownish yellow
- Common Uses: Is popular in cosmetics as a natural moisturizer. Similarly, it is a good choice for massage therapists and aromatherapists alike.
- Shelf Life: Shelf life of 6 months to 1 year with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended.
- Absorption: Absorbs at average speed into skin, slight oil feeling left on skin.
- Cautions: None Known
There are no additional images for this product.